I have just passed the Certified Scrum Professional 150 question exam.
I have transformed a handful of teams to scrum over the past 2 years now. I have been reading plenty over those 2 years to accomplish this, however I read just as much this past month to ensure passing the exam. Here are some personal resources and notes I used along with probably hundreds of online articles you can find on the web.
- Agile Estimating and Planning Book Notes – Mind Map
- Succeeding With Agile Personal Book Notes – Mind Map
- The Clean Coder Personal Book Notes – Mind Map
- Pair Programming Illuminated Book Notes – Mind Map
- Effective Pair Programming Tech Talk I have Given at Work – Mind Map Presentation
- Agile Project Management With Scrum Book Notes – Mind Map
- Other’s Resources I Found Useful